Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

ultimate shape editor (workflow)

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: ultimate shape editor (workflow)

Postby tester » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:11 pm

I use that kind of shapes for quality reasons, up to 4k (not 4000k) for oscillators (which are also in LFO and slow LFO domain), up to 16k/32k to feed the FFT filters.

As for converting your pack to ruby, technically it shouldn't be too difficult from what I see, i.e. it doesn't require ruby specific knowledege/skills. I guess I would start by reverse engineering Martin's work (one of the drawers in schematic), the part where he implements his interpolators. Conceptually, there is a loop, and section of samples in an array plus some basic equations in a loop cycle. But I'm leaving it up to the end for now, at the moment I'm wiring the randomizder pathways and basic idea on what can be done per such shape with it.
Need to take a break? I have something right for you.
Feel free to donate. Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby tester » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:15 pm

Fresh update, can be found on the beginning of the first page.
All contributions (related to draw graphs modes) that can fit the missing holes are welcome.
All ideas that add new concepts are welcome too.

BTW, I remember, there was somewhere a ruby project, that attempted to draw curves according to a math formula/function. Can someone link it here?
tester

Postby tester » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:30 pm

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but did anyone attempted to test in FS, whether ruby is able to do some image processing, stuff like brightness/contrast and so on, in more advanced style? I have a glimpse of a memory that I saw something like that in recent years...
tester

Postby tester » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:49 pm

Slowly, in v.7, I'm starting to see, how the design will look like and what it will do.
tester

Previous

Return to General