Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Error when i try to create a vst or a .exe(standalone)

For general discussion related FlowStone

Error when i try to create a vst or a .exe(standalone)

Postby leandroseibel » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:29 pm

Resize_20230131_132736_6659.jpg
Error text
Resize_20230131_132736_6659.jpg (186.75 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

Hi guys. I know and create vst or standalone since synthmaker times. But now i have problems to create my own effect. Someone could help me? The effect run on flowstone but when i export to VST or .EXE and run the aplication or .dll happen the same error text.
leandroseibel

Re: Error when i try to create a vst or a .exe(standalone)

Postby Spogg » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:08 am

Hello! I see you joined the forum 16 years ago and this is your first post! What kept you? :lol:

Seriously now, I don’t know what this could be but as a start we would like to see the schematic if possible. Also what version of FS are you using? Hopefully not the 3.09 betas available on this site.
Spogg

Postby leandroseibel » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:21 pm

What kept me? Maybe because synthmaker and synthedit are today in 2023 the only 02 softwares that make easily a real vst plugin...
Talking seriously, my version of flowstone is a old 3.01 snowflake! The effect is a junction of models maded by users of dsp robotics forum with some simple mods and logic that i have maded.
Is a simple wave player with impulse response loader to make the Riaa REVERSE curve for cut or emboss vinyl disc's! I have 02 vinyl lathe at home and before you record we have to prepare the audio file.
This plugin make easily all the process of riaa reverse curve and make all freq. below150hz keeping mono because this process(cut or embossing) need this detail .

Live long and prosper!!
Attachments
schematic.jpg
Schematic's
schematic.jpg (82.95 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
plugin skin.PNG
Riaa reverse curve effect for cut or embossing
plugin skin.PNG (359.1 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
leandroseibel

Postby leandroseibel » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:41 pm

Hi spogg! Its running now. I just install a recent version of flowstone (3.0.8.1) and the .exe is complete functionally! And dont worry, now i will make more presence on forum. I have old project's( synthmaker and flowstone) to post . Simple ideas of a guitar amp.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Attachments
runnig now! .jpg
runnig now! .jpg (83.15 KiB) Viewed 3814 times
leandroseibel

Postby Spogg » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:51 am

Brilliant! :D

You have a vinyl lathe too! :o

I’ve often wondered if the RIAA processing itself contributed to what some people love about the “vinyl” sound. I guess it must have some influence. Have you ever taken your processed sound and passed it back through RIAA equalisation (not via vinyl) to see what the effect is?

I should mention that we (us users) recommend using version 3.06 for various reasons, unless you need the additional ASM features of 3.08.1

Looking forward to seeing you around a bit more! ;)
Spogg

Postby juha_tp » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:30 pm

leandroseibel wrote:...
Is a simple wave player with impulse response loader to make the Riaa REVERSE curve for cut or emboss vinyl disc's!

Hmm... why IR and not IIR?
Also, do you support all commonly used sample rates (CD to DSD) ?
juha_tp

Return to General