Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Trouble with example[Solved]

For general discussion related FlowStone

Trouble with example[Solved]

Postby alexalthauser » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Having trouble recreating the example from the manual. I enabled the mouse move messages on the mgui. The cursor changes when it moves in the window, but no coords are printed in the ruby console.
Last edited by alexalthauser on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexalthauser

Re: Trouble with example

Postby support » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Looks like you have the V input as the second one down, the default is for the top one, otherwise you have to address it properly.
support

Postby alexalthauser » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Yes, I actually tried that right after I posted, it still doesn't output the coords from the window. However, I did hook it up to the mgui, and it returns coords when I mouse-over that module.
alexalthauser

Postby trogluddite » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:48 pm

I think that the extra "external" MGUI may be confusing things.
The boolean "true" for the mouse_over has to be connected to the MGUI that's inside the display window - setting mouse-over true for one MGUI won't also set it for other ones, as they are being shown on different areas of the screen.
That got it working here, anyway - hope it helps.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby alexalthauser » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:59 pm

That was it. I thought it was an upper level switch, which would set the enable mouse moves to true for all components connected to it. Your way makes much more sense, though. Thank you.
alexalthauser

Return to General