Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Comparing RUBY vs Primitives - code efficiency ?

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Comparing RUBY vs Primitives - code efficiency ?

Postby VPDannyMan » Mon May 13, 2013 5:44 am

Yeah probably, but here's the question, if you have 6 instances of the same plugin, and you don't do things correct, then what's to stop plugin 1 from overwriting variables that plugin 4 is using? Right? Each copy is the same identical code, so its not like there's a variable called MyVarA in the first instance, but in the second its called MyVarB..

Trog would have to chime ion on thus as I did not get as far with Ruby as I would have liked to. After we found this flaw I basically stopped using FS and went back to SM. Nevertheless, I am a firm believer that there should be ZERO sharing between instances unless specifically coded that way.
VPDannyMan

Previous

Return to General