Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Sample accurate Array shifting.

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Sample accurate Array shifting.

Postby trogluddite » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:01 pm

You're welcome; just glad to hear that it works - and that my ASM hasn't got too rusty while I was away! :D
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby lalalandsynth » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:39 pm

I would love to understand the ASm and Dsp modules better , do you have any links or tips for me ?
I did not derive much knowledge from the manual and not sure where to start on the web ?
lalalandsynth

Postby trogluddite » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Sadly, besides the official User Guide, there's very little. The old SynthMaker Wiki has a few additional tutorials (downloadable here - NB: very big zip file!), but not a huge amount. An awful lot was lost along with the SynthMaker forum, I think, including many of the best DSP/ASM 'gurus'.)

Before even thinking of ASM, definitely try to master DSP first. As well as being a whole lot easier to learn, DSP code translates directly into ASM, which you can access from a DSP primitive's 'C' output. Working in ASM often begins with making a prototype in DSP, and sometimes there isn't anything that could be optimised any further. ASM can do a few things that are impossible with DSP code, but you're best off learning the things that are equivalent to begin with.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby lalalandsynth » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:46 am

Thanks Trog , downloaded.
lalalandsynth

Previous

Return to General