Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Any word on a 64 bit version ?

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Any word on a 64 bit version ?

Postby CoreStylerz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:32 am

Any word? my money is waiting for this.
Need my support for app development, website or custom scripts?
PM me if you are interested.
Experienced Java, J2EE, PHP, Javascript, Angular, Cloud Solutions developer.
CoreStylerz

Postby djbrynte » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:15 pm

I would also like this 64 bit. If so i will spend some on this. Anyway mybe they r just milking money? i dont know. Some feedback on 64 bit version would be great. Because 32 is realy old now!
djbrynte

Postby MegaHurtz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 pm

I envision it being hard, altho ittd empty my pockets for a change.
The hard part is in the headers. So not only would you have multiple modules to rewrite.
Also it's a pain in the ass for reverse compatability. But you could have a sys 32/64 version sepparated.
192k @ 8ms
MegaHurtz

Postby djbrynte » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Yes Thats smart :)
djbrynte

Postby CoreStylerz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:50 pm

I belive they should make a 64 bit version, convertin all the primitives and the engine to fit 64bit instructions.
At start, converting all things to 64 starting from primitives and core.. ALSO |WITHOUT| the export facilities.....

They can at least start realeasing alpha's with basic things inside to run, so we can start making our works in 64 bit.
Export things, modules and extra thing can follow...
CoreStylerz

Postby djbrynte » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:48 am

If synthmaker make 32/64/mac they will get very popular and own many other products.
djbrynte

Postby CoreStylerz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:15 pm

I belive Mac is not an option for the devs. The program should be rewritten and all the dependecies to windows API should be replaced.
But 64 bit can introduce new things.. Higher speed, higher memory and many other goodies.
And especially i want to make available my plugins for people running 64bit version Hosts...

Also FL studio now is switching to.
CoreStylerz

Postby kortezzzz » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:09 pm

I belive Mac is not an option for the devs. The program should be rewritten and all the dependecies to windows API should be replaced.
But 64 bit can introduce new things.. Higher speed, higher memory and many other goodies.
And especially i want to make available my plugins for people running 64bit version Hosts...

If i'm not wrong and FS is really delphi based, it will be better to make the hard job of rewriting now than postpone it as hell again and again. or even better: completely rewrite flowstone once and for all and by that, to get a "by default cross platform support", like "Delphi XE5" has. That probably will make FS most awesome thing in the industry. I'v spoke with some developers asking them if that is possible and they said "sure, but it depending on developers. technically, its possible but take time and man power' which means money".
So, i will say one thing: If FS really adopt this idea, i will pay for the license renew automatically and support FS without any prattle until they finish the
job. 8-)
Last edited by kortezzzz on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kortezzzz

Postby djbrynte » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:33 pm

I would also pay for this. Realy easy i would!
djbrynte

Postby kortezzzz » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Really easy i would!

Well, i won't do it easy. but i'll do it in resignation. and why so? because it's really oppressive to continue this exhausting saga. i'm tired of getting responds from big companies paid responders that say "synthmaker or synthedit? :mrgreen: ". i know for sure that cross platform support would give my releases the prestige they deserve. right now, they are ridiculed because that old White bearded "synthedit\synthmaker" stigma that pumped up by terrified factors that affraid for their incomes. damn, its like buying a puppy Rottweiler dog... that grows 2 time slower than the others. Is that dog gonna ever grow some real teeth to bite the smugse's *ss?
to speak sincerely, i'm not a real developer. i can't really code. But FS gave me a great opportunity to do something that really interesting me with a smallest learning curve. but it need continuity, or their (and mine) achievement becomes smaller and smaller with each passing day. and that opportunity worths the money. just please, say that you're cooking something there.
kortezzzz

PreviousNext

Return to General