Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Large Band Splitter

For general discussion related FlowStone

Large Band Splitter

Postby Wassaka » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Hello! I'm trying to make a band splitter with a large number of bands like 32, 64 or even 128 bands. My question is: is there any way to do it? I mean, I can do it manually band by band, but I think this is a headache to do :roll: ...
I see the vocoder module of Martin Vicanek (1024 bands) but I need individual mono steam outputs to work with an envelope processor for each band ... (is for a kind of multiband compression, I tryed with 10 band module (by MV) but I think need more bands).
I can also use a manually-made band splitter, but only if you have done it before and do not mind sharing it, I do not want to make anyone work for this :P ...

Thanks!!
Wassaka

Re: Large Band Splitter

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi Wassaka. Off topic but are You still hosting your Guistar?
I love that prog and wanted to ask if We could collaborate on it?
Your work is really well thought out.

What about clamp and then a high pass btw? I dunno it's a shot in the dark. I wonder if the solution could be that simple.
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Postby Wassaka » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:01 pm

wlangfor@uoguelph.ca wrote:Hi Wassaka. Off topic but are You still hosting your Guistar?

What about clamp and then a high pass btw? I dunno it's a shot in the dark. I wonder if the solution could be that simple.

The truth is that I abandoned flowstone (as well as Guistar) for a while, due to its inefficiency compared to plugins programmed in JUCE for example. But what I liked most about Flowstone is the community that has, members that help each other to fight for the survival of this platform, that's why I'm back.
I would love to collaborate, although it is a project that I have very abandoned and that I never thought to take to the market because I thought it would be too bad.
Maybe I'll go back to the project and add all the effort that I put in its time (although I had no idea how a guitar worked, I just simulated it by the typical sound :lol: ) Now I know and maybe I can do something better!!
Wassaka

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:59 am

Well, I think its success would be something that would be assured dependent on CPU usage. And that's My forte. I can also program like You in other languages, I also have bluecat, and We could match for mac and vst3, x64.

If You're interested, register at My brand new forum which will allow us to collab effectively:
https://board.leattol.com

Wassaka wrote:
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca wrote:Hi Wassaka. Off topic but are You still hosting your Guistar?

The truth is that I abandoned flowstone (as well as Guistar) for a while, due to its inefficiency compared to plugins programmed in JUCE for example. But what I liked most about Flowstone is the community that has, members that help each other to fight for the survival of this platform, that's why I'm back.
I would love to collaborate, although it is a project that I have very abandoned and that I never thought to take to the market because I thought it would be too bad.
Maybe I'll go back to the project and add all the effort that I put in its time (although I had no idea how a guitar worked, I just simulated it by the typical sound :lol: ) Now I know and maybe I can do something better!!
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Postby Wassaka » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Well, I think its success would be something that would be assured dependent on CPU usage. And that's My forte.

Great, if you want we will optimize the guistar for better CPU usage.
Wassaka

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Wassaka wrote:
Well, I think its success would be something that would be assured dependent on CPU usage. And that's My forte.

Great, if you want we will optimize the guistar for better CPU usage.

Cool :)
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Return to General