Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

DSPRobotics Announce FlowStone Version 2

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: DSPRobotics Announce FlowStone Version 2

Postby Asbjørn » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:47 pm

admin wrote:the £250 is only if you are a new user, existing users will only have to pay a small fee to upgrade!

Ok, how do I do that? When I go on the download page, all I see is £250 for the pro version, nothing about upgrading from flowstone pro to flowstone pro 2.
Asbjørn

Postby admin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 am

Ok, how do I do that? When I go on the download page, all I see is £250 for the pro version, nothing about upgrading from flowstone pro to flowstone pro 2.

Currently there is nothing to upgrade to, you already have FS Pro V1 (which is what the offers are offering for now).

Once FSV2 is released you will then be able to upgrade your FSPV1 to FSPV2 for a small fee.

Any new sales will also get V2 at this time.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Asbjørn » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Ok, what's the release date?
Asbjørn

Postby admin » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:13 pm

We are planning to release FlowStone V2 next week, so you should have it before the holidays!

Anyone planning on purchasing V2 at the special offer discount http://www.dsprobotics.com/download.php should do so now, as this offer is about to end.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General