Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

All Synthmaker projects

For general discussion related FlowStone

All Synthmaker projects

Postby Spogg » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi fellow 'stoners.

Below is a link to all the projects that were uploaded to the now defunkt Synthmaker forum.

I've changed all the file extensions to FSM so you can load them up with minimal hassle.

A lot of them have a file number and for a given name it's probably better to choose the highest numbered one (most recent version).

In a separate folder are all the files that had the first letter missing and an extension of just OS. These came from a separate location on the old site so may have been from members only. On these I've also changed the extension to FSM and all the ones I randomly tried have worked in Flowstone. Sometimes Flowstone asks to change the stage version and when I accepted this the projects loaded and worked fine. You can then just save the new FS version created.

I may have done something very questionable in terms of copyright by doing this. I take the view that all these were originally uploaded to a public forum but I would ask you to observe any restrictions written inside the schematics. If anyone objects to their old schematic being here please PM me and I'll recompile the zip with the file in question removed.

There's LOADS of good and interesting stuff here, so I hope you have a bit of fun exploring the many schematics presented. It's over 800 meg so beware!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0umdt81ixn0em ... M.zip?dl=0

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Re: All Synthmaker projects

Postby RJHollins » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:47 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:
RJHollins

Postby fixstuff555 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:38 pm

Now if only this was available for all of this sites FSM files, rather than digging through all the posts..
fixstuff555

Postby acg2010 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Thanks Spogg. :D
acg2010

Postby Spogg » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:00 am

fixstuff555 wrote:Now if only this was available for all of this sites FSM files, rather than digging through all the posts..

I forgot to thank Youlean for linking to the old ripped site in its raw form. Maybe he could work his magic for this current forum? Youlean?

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby tulamide » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:59 am

All of you who download this treasure: Take whatever there is and make good use of it. But, also be aware that Flowstone's come a long way since the old synthmaker days.

You will experience a lot of things not working anymore (esp. ASM and DSP code, but also quite a few R&D prims and obsolete/replaced prims).

Be prepared to solve those issues on your own. Most of the authors don't read here anymore.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby BobF » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Hello Gang,

OK then, can someone tell me what 048_grainshift is, will it work in Flowstone, and if so how to use it.

Much appreciated, BobF....
BobF

Postby nix » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Is it by MyCo?
I used that one extensively I think. It is a pitch shifter.
I have to warn you though, it has a real deep bug that causes extremely loud noise to come out of the soundcard rarely but frighteningly.
Cheers!
nix

Postby Father » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:11 am

Thanks Spogg.
I remember when we needed something, it wasn't so hard to find it on the synthmaker forum plus all the info and workflows right there. Now its not that easy specially for beginners.
Maybe someone could upload the optimized versions of stock modules at least? Here or flowstone.guru. I know there is a lot of good work has been done by people like MyCo and Exo and others. Shouldn't let it go to waste, and its not pleasing to post a question or request for each problem that's been solved before.
Father

Postby BobF » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi Nix,

I do not know who created it, that is a question I was asking also.

So far I can NOT get it to work at all. I am using Flowstone in Fl Studio, I think it is 3.06.

So how do you get it to work? Have you looked inside and figured any of it out? If you have a working fsm you could post using it that would rally be great!

Many thanks, BobF.....
BobF

Next

Return to General