Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

All Synthmaker projects

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: All Synthmaker projects

Postby rocknrollkat » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Jan. 25, 2016
I just discovered this, thank you Spogg for your generosity !!

ROXY
rocknrollkat

Re: All Synthmaker projects

Postby Halon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Spogg wrote:Hi fellow 'stoners.

Below is a link to all the projects that were uploaded to the now defunkt Synthmaker forum.

I've changed all the file extensions to FSM so you can load them up with minimal hassle.

A lot of them have a file number and for a given name it's probably better to choose the highest numbered one (most recent version).

In a separate folder are all the files that had the first letter missing and an extension of just OS. These came from a separate location on the old site so may have been from members only. On these I've also changed the extension to FSM and all the ones I randomly tried have worked in Flowstone. Sometimes Flowstone asks to change the stage version and when I accepted this the projects loaded and worked fine. You can then just save the new FS version created.

I may have done something very questionable in terms of copyright by doing this. I take the view that all these were originally uploaded to a public forum but I would ask you to observe any restrictions written inside the schematics. If anyone objects to their old schematic being here please PM me and I'll recompile the zip with the file in question removed.

There's LOADS of good and interesting stuff here, so I hope you have a bit of fun exploring the many schematics presented. It's over 800 meg so beware!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0umdt81ixn0em ... M.zip?dl=0

Cheers

Spogg

Seems like the file is corrupted. Getting 0 mb when download is finished.

EDIT:

my bad. It worked sorry.
Halon

Previous

Return to General