Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

What happened to Ver 2.0.0 Enterprise?

For general discussion related FlowStone

What happened to Ver 2.0.0 Enterprise?

Postby sbarracuda » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:38 am

I owned a complete copy of Flowstone Enterprise edition and I believe that it was at Ver 2.0.0 with the Ruby module. I just recently logged in and updated to Ver 2.0.1 and now I no longer have a paid version of the software and it appears to have reverted to the FREE version. Could someone explain to me what has happened?
sbarracuda

Re: What happened to Ver 2.0.0 Enterprise?

Postby CoreStylerz » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:52 am

sbarracuda wrote:I owned a complete copy of Flowstone Enterprise edition and I believe that it was at Ver 2.0.0 with the Ruby module. I just recently logged in and updated to Ver 2.0.1 and now I no longer have a paid version of the software and it appears to have reverted to the FREE version. Could someone explain to me what has happened?

Probably because of rental service. Seems that Enterprise edition no longer exists.
Need my support for app development, website or custom scripts?
PM me if you are interested.
Experienced Java, J2EE, PHP, Javascript, Angular, Cloud Solutions developer.
CoreStylerz

Re: What happened to Ver 2.0.0 Enterprise?

Postby support » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:31 pm

We stopped selling the Enterprise edition some time ago. We only sell the Professional edition now.

I checked and you're actually on version 1. You can still download this from here:
http://www.dsprobotics.com/downloadarea.php

Version 2 is an pay for upgrade that is currently rental only. This is why it reverted to FREE when you installed it. If you download version 1 Enterprise you'll be able to change back.

We're going to be announcing new pricing for version 3 soon.

If you need any further help or you feel any of this is incorrect, please do email us.
support

Return to General