Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

UI-Design question

For general discussion related FlowStone

UI-Design question

Postby DigiTonix » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi gang, today I came up with a wonderful idea, I think, if we can it do, it will be one of the biggest breakthroughs in the creation of the interface, it will make our FlowStone, probably the number 1 for prototyping applications interface, can not know how much it true, but I think anyone of you can help me ...???

I turn to the explanation, I have great texture library for graphic content, but because of the fact that in Flowstone can not do embossing, shadows, and so on, to create something extremely difficult, if someone can do these functions, ask for your help, it will eliminate a lot of problems with UI...
ScreenShot_1.png
ScreenShot_1.png (78.12 KiB) Viewed 20597 times
Creative Technology for Bold Player's!
DigiTonix

Re: UI-Design question

Postby DigiTonix » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:10 pm

I make Screamer UI...
Creamo.png
Creamo.png (289.05 KiB) Viewed 20585 times

it can be used as a good background, for any plug-in ... not some sort of nonsense, and high-quality graphics !, you know what I mean? ...
esle to do what I wrote earlier, namely, the image loader, with the ability to edit and insert (functional) ... we can do great things! ...
Attachments
Stomp Example .fsm
Not very tasty but edible ...
(128.7 KiB) Downloaded 979 times
DigiTonix

Postby Nubeat7 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:29 am

maybe you should read the manual one day! there are lots of cool methods to draw layer for layer,
including blending fx, special brushes, and custom brushes which you can design by yourself...

so to build something like knobman would be pretty easy. create several layers for the different shapes and fx and export it as a strip...

i did some simple designer with stripexport here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3283&p=17599&hilit=knobstrip#p17599

and here is the use of some graphic methods (right out of the userguide)
Attachments
graficsstuff.fsm
(14.33 KiB) Downloaded 975 times
Nubeat7

Postby DigiTonix » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:30 am

Thank you very much Nubeat!, but I've seen your wonderful creations including bandaje, wire and others ...
I'm sure to read the manual, I used to despise them and made at random, I hope that I will learn manual, I can do more good forum! I want to have more experience with the flowstone, I'm good at Photoshop and Blender in the future plan to do a certain style palette to create the beauty of plug-ins.

Thank you for sharing experience and examples... :)
DigiTonix

Postby Nubeat7 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:33 am

Sure there is no competition To photoshop OR similar but i think it always looks better when its drawn directly instead of using Bitmaps....
Nubeat7

Postby 110 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:26 pm

i also do not read manuals and using photoshop is a workflow which runs in background (i can photoshop while i sleep) so that needs no chance.

but i miss some 3 or 4 examples of how to create ones custom GUI elements.

while i understand that it is my own job to learn how to do the logic and math stuff (in cinjunction with the obviously nice colletion of mouse data objects), it should be easier to find out how to e.g. use 3 images as background and sprites to create the most "standard" elements such as a dial, slider, or XY slider - similar to the objects already coming with flowstone.

Postby DigiTonix » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:03 pm

I tried to teach the manual, and do a good graphics on FlowStone, but always turned out not what I wanted, and I began to create their own palettes and styles in Photoshop, especially for plug-ins, and to be honest, this is the most convenient way to create a wonderful skins and more more ... one of their own palettes I called 100% juice, and use it to this day! :)
Attachments
VST_100_JC_Series2 .png
VST_100_JC_Series2 .png (298.83 KiB) Viewed 19898 times
DigiTonix

Return to General