Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

FlowStone dreams...

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: FlowStone dreams...

Postby RJHollins » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:09 pm

I know one thing ........

............................ I'm ready for a shot !
RJHollins

Postby StereoSpace » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:44 pm

I have not yet been vaccinated, but dreams about a non-working scheme are already following me)) I wonder what will happen next ...
But seriously, I wish you all, guys, health and kilotons of energy to implement your ideas!
GUI designer
StereoSpace

Postby MrFuls » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:06 pm

Argh, Now you guys have done it! :x

In the rush to assemble instant oatmeal this morning, I have found myself guilty of looking at the kitchen as a flowstone schematic, and seeing milk cartons as modules with a float value indicating fullness (Or a -VERY- dense array of whatever is in milk?).

At any rate, the current carton had only a sliver left, causing feelings of frustration over not having one whole unit of milk at the current moment. The second redundant carton had to be moved from the refrigerator, placed on the counter where it could be processed to remove the seal, and then it could make up for the first being near-empty.

We are all having fun, aren't we :mrgreen:
MrFuls

Postby Spogg » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:13 am

Last night I was trying to figure out how to record a football match as a MIDI file.

:?
Spogg

Postby deraudrl » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:51 pm

Spogg wrote:Last night I was trying to figure out how to record a football match as a MIDI file.

:?
Is "flopping" considered an on-off switch or a continuous control?
I keep a pair of oven mitts next to my computer so I don't get a concussion from slapping my forehead while I'm reading the responses to my questions.
deraudrl

Postby Duckett » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:45 pm

MrFuls wrote:Argh, Now you guys have done it! :x

In the rush to assemble instant oatmeal this morning, I have found myself guilty of looking at the kitchen as a flowstone schematic, and seeing milk cartons as modules with a float value indicating fullness (Or a -VERY- dense array of whatever is in milk?).

At any rate, the current carton had only a sliver left, causing feelings of frustration over not having one whole unit of milk at the current moment. The second redundant carton had to be moved from the refrigerator, placed on the counter where it could be processed to remove the seal, and then it could make up for the first being near-empty.

We are all having fun, aren't we :mrgreen:

Now I'm thinking about that the gallon of milk in the fridge and feeling I've set the buffer size too big :ugeek:
We have to train ourselves so that we can improvise on anything... a bird, a sock, a fuming beaker! This, too, can be music. Anything can be music. -Biff Debris
Duckett

Postby Spogg » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:29 pm

I was making a synth with 3 oscillators producing vocal-type sounds. But they each needed a different type of fuel: petrol, diesel and LPG and I spent the night worrying about users being able to get hold of LPG. :?
Spogg

Postby pwesynthmaker » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:24 pm

I just finished my new FLowStone Mods Manager batch to executable code. It took me 60 hours to finally begin to understand if else goto :eof .bat .exe ... I don't user it substances except tobacco ... one, maybe two puffs a day now. I started to doze off again on top of my new hp notebook pc w/win 11. The AppData\Roaming FlowStone Folder kept starting to get hot and smoke and then freeze and start crackling and back and forth, again and again. What was really weird was the sound it made ... it echoed the almost inaudible word "echo" in its crackling. So I popped my head up before it slammed into the keyboard again and checked ... I had placed three or four dots (.) after echo l(echo. indicates a blank line break) in the wrong spaces. But, yeah, for yarns now I've been dreaming '[flowstoney' and attributed it to 30 years doobielessness. I never told anybody 'cause I thought I was an isolated case ... 'til now.
https://www.invntefx.com/ssl/_invntefxf ... fstone.htm
Inventor eFX Technology FlowStone WebPage

https://www.invntefx.com/
Inventor eFX Technology
LOGIN
Username: viewer
Password: A#1viewer
pwesynthmaker

Postby Tepeix » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:49 pm

I dream also a lot about flowstone but it's really difficult to know what i do or try to do in my dream ;)
Maybe i have to learn how to remember better my dream to get idea from those ?
It's like i have worked hours but there's no save ;)

I also remember a recurrent dream with pedalboard or computer. Trying to wire it.
But in the dream it's really difficult to do with even more exotic cable and machine !)
Tepeix

Postby pwesynthmaker » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:07 pm

I found a way to make the preset manager work for SFZs and store in a list for a DAW Host.

Except it keeps trying to overwrite the settings on my GR-55 and when I try to play the guitar through it in my dreams the strings drop off the neck like spaghetti?
Attachments
sfzmgr.png
sfzmgr.png (124.7 KiB) Viewed 19381 times
presetsfz.png
presetsfz.png (109.38 KiB) Viewed 19384 times
https://www.invntefx.com/ssl/_invntefxf ... fstone.htm
Inventor eFX Technology FlowStone WebPage

https://www.invntefx.com/
Inventor eFX Technology
LOGIN
Username: viewer
Password: A#1viewer