Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Shift Array. - Rendering Issue. 3.08 and 3.09

For general discussion related FlowStone

Shift Array. - Rendering Issue. 3.08 and 3.09

Postby lalalandsynth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:35 pm

I am using a shift array to ..shift the array output from an envelope generator.
Creating an offset from the original envelope.

(Tried this with a 3.08 and 3.09 version)

This works nice when moving the offset manually and I can apply the "test lfo" lfo to the offset as well as automate the offset using en anvelope in reaper, when I listen to this it sounds right and works perfectly.

The problem starts when I try and render an offset movement using either the lfo or automation.
Automation seems to render properly if I automate jumping positions (One offset and a jump to the next) )
(**Correction*** Two identical track played at the same time , with offset jumping automation null out when playing and offset is automated in jumps, but not when sweeped and not when rendered.

Also , when copying tracks or doing any edits the automations stops working alltogether.

I wonder why it works perfectly while playing but not when rendered?
Cannot I not use an varying Array shifter for an operation like a render ?

I am using a 100 ticker on the "Do it" on the Array shift ,1024 values for position.
Do i need a faster ticker for faster then realtime render or what am I missing?

Pre offset.
No offset.jpg
No offset.jpg (85.03 KiB) Viewed 8499 times

After Offset using a shift array.
cats.jpg
cats.jpg (86.89 KiB) Viewed 8499 times

Knob is set to 0-1024 values into a "round to nearest" Float to INt to shift the Array.
cats2.jpg
cats2.jpg (73.57 KiB) Viewed 8499 times
lalalandsynth

Return to General