Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Copy/Paste Array.

For general discussion related FlowStone

Copy/Paste Array.

Postby lalalandsynth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:43 pm

I am working with the advanced envelope , it has 4 states for the envelope setting which you can load and save.
I would like to be able to copy the setting from one to another. - copy from 1 to 4 for example.

It seems like I should be able to to hold the array in ruby until it gets a trigger (copy), then its ready to paste , either with a dedicated paste button or just an automatic paste when you hit "copy" - when on 1 for example and then push 4 .-, thereby pasting it into 4.

The automatic paste would suffice , but I guess it would be better to have a dedicated paste button, so you can flick through 1 to 4 and select the one you would like to paste over. Seems more intuitive that way.

I am a complete noob in Ruby but I am trying to learn.

So far I can get the array into Ruby and send it onwards , but I need to set two conditions as far as I can tell , a trigger that says I want to send it forward (copy) - but if and only when I select one of the 1-4 switches or hit another trigger (paste)

Unless I am missing something that should be enough if I send this array back into the preset setting, everything should also save and remember everything properly.

Any thoughts ?
lalalandsynth

Re: Copy/Paste Array.

Postby lalalandsynth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:50 pm

This was simpler then I thought . Solved it seems , just used Ruby and triggers.
Seems to work.

Edit..spoke to soon , I can copy and paste , but i need to be able to plug it in correctly.

Edit... and it seems to work properly , I replaced the load and save with copy and paste , and use a preset manager to save all 4 envelopes instead.
lalalandsynth

Return to General