Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

SQR and PLS Oscillators

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: SQR and PLS Oscillators

Postby martinvicanek » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Hm, strange, frequencies are the same here no matter what wavetable size. Can you post a demo?
Attachments
wavetableSize.fsm
(13.12 KiB) Downloaded 963 times
martinvicanek

Postby tulamide » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Hey Martin,

thanks for checking. I was working on a multi-waveform-osc several years ago. That's where I encountered that issue. After your answer I searched for that schematic, found it, started it and had very strange things happening (like the categories of the toolbox disappearing, any search in the toolbox yielding no results as if completely empty, a crash after a few minutes of testing,...)

I copied the modules and pasted them in a fresh schematic - and can't reproduce the issue. So either it was related to 3.0.4 or the fsm was defective.

Here's the fresh fsm, where it works correctly. Maybe there's something stupid in it, that 3.0.4 couldn't resolve, but 3.0.6 can?
Attachments
waveformtxt_loader_306.fsm
(57.87 KiB) Downloaded 950 times
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby TimC-uk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Well it's been over 3 years since I've been on this forum, other activities taking precedent, but I've resurrected a project I was developing back then, tranZmachine, music entirely generated by software, or if you like using software as a creative tool... or if you like music without a single note being played by hand!! I'm amazed to see that the litle oscillators I posted back then have had over 300 downloads! I hope they have been some use.

I've learned a lot about programming in general in the meantime, as I've had a major learning curve in VBA for Excel. When the first tranZmachine project is finished I will post it here. There'll be all kinds of goodies in it, as I've used it as an 'over-project' to develop all kinds of stuff, including GUI things. (I posted an early version back then - it's come a long way since then!). Still no what I would call sophisticated programming but... you'll see!
Tim
TimC-uk

Previous

Return to User Examples