Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Float-Array to Sting & Back

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Postby chackl » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello!
i created a float-array to string module - so that you will be able to send a data Array through any string component (TCP Server or HTTP-Post)

Then you are able to convert this string back to a Float-Array

Regards
Attachments
Float-Array to Sting & Back.fsm
(42.79 KiB) Downloaded 1255 times
100% accuracy is the guarantee to your success. The value alters if you combine it with musical creativity.
chackl

Re: Float-Array to Sting & Back

Postby trogluddite » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Nice stuff - hell of a lot more compact than the standard CSV string conversion!
Been looking for something like this - I had been trying to do it using Ruby's binary packing, but regular string connectors just won't pass some of the 'non-printing' characters, so it's only any good for direct file accesses from within Ruby.
Thanks. :)
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Re: Float-Array to Sting & Back

Postby chackl » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 pm

well i also tried to do some ruby binary files - but
I use flowstron as they said i do not have to write any code ;)
So i do so and i'm not a big fan of those ruby compnents - well i'm able to write and read them but i want to bring Users with no FS knowlage to this stuff and ruby is the wrong way i think. With those standartmodules in green you are able to get a better look on it and they neary have no preformace issue in green.

Senn on Audio DSP an ASM module is stim more powerfull than a ruby component. So at the momen i inly mach up with ruby in GUIs but only at shematics that wer created earlyer by other users :)

Next i'll work on a better preset Management of Arrays because if you write out an preset text to Array now they will explow the text preset file ;)

Regards
100% accuracy is the guarantee to your success. The value alters if you combine it with musical creativity.
chackl

Return to User Examples