Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

The Quilcom SIM-GUQIN

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

The Quilcom SIM-GUQIN

Postby Spogg » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:48 pm

Someone asked me if could make a Guqin simulation, so I had a go.

The really tricky part was to arrange a suitable control method using a regular MIDI keyboard setup with minimal reliance on automation.
The SIM-GUQIN is the result, which I confess is not the most accessible instrument I’ve made to actually play.

Here’s my video:

https://youtu.be/R5MLoZbCM9k

Here’s the download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9z7e8dfb8g3k ... 2.zip?dl=0

Once again I have to give BIG thanks to Martin for his amazingly advanced Karplus-Strong resonator (and of course all his other stuff I use).
Spogg

Re: The Quilcom SIM-GUQIN

Postby martinvicanek » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:33 pm

Spogg wrote:I have to give BIG thanks to Martin for his amazingly advanced Karplus-Strong resonator (and of course all his other stuff I use).

It is both a pleasure and an honor to see my contributions being used by such creative masters as you, Spogg! :ugeek: The Quilcom SIM-GUQIN is another pice of art, a well crafted synth with a unique character and remarkable GUI animations! (As a technical side remark: I am glad we managed to get the pitch shifting right without that zipper noise! :lol: )
martinvicanek

Re: The Quilcom SIM-GUQIN

Postby billv » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:59 pm

martinvicanek wrote:pice of art

Awesome work Spogg..it sounds great.. :D
billv

Return to User Examples