Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Progress Bar - Multi Colour [Modified]

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Progress Bar - Multi Colour [Modified]

Postby tiffy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Herewith a Progress Bar which can display multi-colours on its slider bar. I modified the Flowstone stock Progress Bar for this purpose as I needed something more 'spectacular' in my project.

Hope this can be of use to someone out there.

Best regards
;)
Attachments
Progress Bar - Multi Colour [Modified].fsm
(1.42 KiB) Downloaded 1376 times
tiffy

Progressbar Animation - [Colour Adjustable by means of knobs

Postby tiffy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:32 pm

I believe it is kind of naughty to alter the stock progressbar of Flowstone as I have done here but this is how I personally would prefer it to function [even better and with a 'glass' colour effect] - and further I do not favour the colour buttons with their popup colour menu from which to select different colours as I have provided in a previous similar schematic.

The 'timing circuit' [i.e. everything connected to the position-terminal (F) of the stock progressbar and which is only for animation purposes], the 'Interface', the 'On/Off' button, the 'Reset' button and the 'step seconds' editbox in the Schematic, which I included here are only for convenience [for novices like myself] to see how the circuit operate, and is not essential nor required for the circuit to function and should be omitted from applications.

The two knobs can be operated individually or synchronized with one another in different ways to alter the two colours of the progressbar individually or simultaneously respectively.

The 'progressbar-colour adjustment' module may be incorporated directly inside the 'stock progressbar' module, the 'properties' menu or a 'popup/dropdown' menu - whichever is most convenient for the application where it is used.
Credit to the following instances/persons although the schematic provided is my own idea:

1. "http://www.physics.sfasu.edu/astro/color/spectra.html" [I suppose] of which I borrowed a small portion of the "colours" schematic, and
2. Malc [I suppose] who provided the "Twin knobs with mediator" which I used in my schematic, and
3. to any person(s) I may have left out accidentally although I have gone through a lot of effort to try and determine who to credit. ;)
Attachments
Progressbar Animation [Colour Adjustable by means of knobs].fsm
(83.24 KiB) Downloaded 1242 times
tiffy

Progressbar Animation - 3 x Colour Adjustments/PopUp Dialog

Postby tiffy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:46 am

Herewith my Schematic of an "Progressbar Animation - with 3 x Colour Adjustments on a PopUp Dialog".

Credit to the following Persons/Instances since I used some of their designs in my Schematic:

1. "http://www.physics.sfasu.edu/astro/color/spectra.html" [I suppose] of which I borrowed a small portion of the "colours" schematic, and
2. Malc [I suppose] who provided the "Twin knobs with mediator" which I used in my schematic, and
3. Rudolf Lindner - part of Popup dialog used in my schematic.

It would be convenient if, after exporting of the schematic has occurred, the colour settings could be stored if altered. Maybe some kind person interested in this small project could assist with that ?? :roll:

;)
Attachments
Progressbar Animation - with 3 x Colour Adjustments on PopUp Dialog.fsm
(88.81 KiB) Downloaded 1270 times
tiffy

Progress Bar - 3 x Push Buttons on Popup Dialog to Adj Colou

Postby tiffy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Schematic of "Progressbar Animation - with 3 x Push Buttons on a PopUp Dialog" to Adjust two of the Progressbar Colours & Background Colour of Progressbar as well".

The Popup Dialog Colour is also Adjustable by means of a fourth Pushbutton on the Popup Dialog.

8-)
Attachments
Adjustable Colour Progressbar - 3 x Buttons on PopUp Dialog.fsm
(15.28 KiB) Downloaded 1251 times
tiffy

Re: Progress Bar - Multi Colour [Modified]

Postby tiffy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Schematic of "Progressbar Animation - with 3 x Push Buttons on a PopUp Dialog" to Adjust two of the Progressbar Colours & Background Colour of Progressbar as well".

The Popup Dialog Colour is also Adjustable by means of a fourth Pushbutton on the Popup Dialog.

This version has been modified so that the colour of each section of the progressbar is also shown on each pushbutton respectively.
:D :lol: :D
Attachments
Adjustable Colour Progressbar - 3 x Push Buttons on PopUp Dialog v1.0.0.fsm
(17.79 KiB) Downloaded 1268 times
tiffy

Postby nix » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Thanks for your work on this man 8D
If I need a progress bar,
I'll start with this one.

Enjoy FS and all success with it
nix

Postby RJHollins » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:26 am

This is nice !

A couple times I thought to include a progress bar when a lengthy process was going to happen ... but one of the difficulties [in a particular case] was monitoring the calculation process that would be fed to the progress bar. :?

Fortunately, the processing time turned out to be so short that the visual display was not needed ... but someday :lol:
RJHollins

Return to User Examples