Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Ruby cablepatcher

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: Ruby cablepatcher

Postby glitchcpt » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:20 pm

I can't seem to move the Source/Targets, it moves in the properties panel, but on the GUI it remains in the same place

Unless I missed something
glitchcpt

Postby Nubeat7 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:56 pm

all works fine here, but maybe you need to set the audiooutput to some available driver, becasue i saw that i forgot to uncheck the asio outputs if it is set to an asoioutput which isn't available the GUI doesn't react

just saw this when testing it in my livingroom without any sound interface connected , after setting it to asio4all which is installed on the machine it works.. so my bad, sorry for that i will upload an updated version soon...

just tell me if this works..
Nubeat7

Postby glitchcpt » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:23 am

oooh silly me, it worked :)
glitchcpt

Postby blatantleesly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Is there a way of being able to move the position of the sources and targets in the GUI directly? so that I can place the connections over a bit map? Only seem to be able to move the whole window ?
blatantleesly

Postby Nubeat7 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:11 pm

You can change the positions in the properties panel which has the same size, you also could place a Bitmap There to place Them exactly where you need them..
Nubeat7

Postby blatantleesly » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:51 pm

I am having trouble placing the bitmap in the properties box, I only seem to be able to have the bit map set in front. Could you possibly post an example of how to set the sources and targets over a bit map? so that I can place them in the right position?
blatantleesly

Postby Nubeat7 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:12 pm

You need to take care that you first connect the Bitmap and then reconnect the settings view, you can See the Order at the small stripes on the cables...
Nubeat7

Postby blatantleesly » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Hi again,

Is there anyway to make the coloured source and target jack points clear, as in without colour, this is so I could use the bitmap behind but have a larger snap area?

Many Thanks
blatantleesly

Postby Nubeat7 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:57 pm

sure, change jacksize in the properties and add alpha to the colors.. or alternatively comment out the relevant fill jacks code lines inside the ruby source
Nubeat7

Postby blatantleesly » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:22 pm

How do you add the alpha channel to the colors?, Couldent show which part of the code that I would need to comment out, sorry for being dumb.
blatantleesly

PreviousNext

Return to User Examples