Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

closed

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

closed

Postby mrking » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:08 pm

because of homegrown kids
Last edited by mrking on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrking

Re: Roland TB-303 Bassliner Frequency Crossover Network (dli

Postby tulamide » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Will be interesting to see how a 32-bit Windows specific dll will run natively on a Mac with a 64-bit Ableton Live. Can't wait to see the video showing it.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby Nubeat7 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:57 pm

beside the mac tale, it crashes cubase, renoise and ableton after loading the plugin! maybe waves plugins are still better, nonetheless you are much more famous in pakistan ;)

also tested the exe which was working (but also lagging sometimes), the presets do not sound like a tb 303 it doesn't even remind me to a tb 303..

here is how a 303 sounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-dKx3GuUs
Nubeat7

Postby mrking » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Last edited by mrking on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrking

Postby tulamide » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:14 am

I start to believe you are the loudest troll these forums ever had. You're babbling and babbling, but none of your sentences make sense. In fact, I'm a bit frightened. It feels like you could whip out a knife any moment.

If a plugin crashes, it's because of an error in the plugin. If there's an error in the DAW, the DAW crashes.

Frequency crossover has nothing to do with Roland. It's how speakerboxes divide the spectrum into bands for perfect fitting of the different sized speakers.

Roland JD-Xi is a crossover synth, which means it offers a true analog synth and a true digital synth in one cover. Both are independent of each other and only share the effects section. It doesn't make any sense to compare your plugin with that machine, as you are in the digital domain the whole time.

mrking wrote:When crossover network runs, it always run different, if I edit the original file, which I don't have access anymore, I work in the company, I don't own it so If you kill the FCN network, sounds same like YOUTUBE with anti aliased, pure TB 303 output!
What? What? What?
"My father's house and my fortunes on one had a prospect of low life of desperate by this one things have frequently lamenterprise, and grave his subject. He told me what might be called me upon adventure out of raising my desperate by long expostulated these the most state foresaw was my fortunes one most suited the best state in thing into have frequently lamented the labour and pleasure."
See? Makes just as much sense.

And now I go back to my YOUTUBE with anti aliased, pure TB 303 output!
Over and out.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby martinvicanek » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:18 am

Perfect example of a "Blender" (in the German meaning of the word). :lol:
martinvicanek

Postby stw » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:48 am

ooops...Martin,
now be careful! Maybe he's also "super advance for you"! Never fool a genius!

This is what i call entertainment. This guy already made my day... :lol:
stw

Postby Jay » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Jay - grabs popcorn.
Jay

Re: closed

Postby Jay » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 pm

not closed at all Mrking you don't have the power nor authority to close a thread on the forums! :lol:

the fact that you like a little child cought red handed,have deleted the rubbish you presented to the forum is pure testament to the fact that it was indeed just that "a load of uneducated rubbish"

you would have gotten on just fine here if it were not for this daft game you have played, you could have learned much about DSP from the people here instead of rambling nonsense and arguing against people who could DSP you into the next universe! :roll: Im no great shakes at any of this either and would never dream of arguing against any of the fine folks willing to impart a little off their knowledge, instead i read what i can understand and appreciate and respect the work put in! try it mrking!

still though they are a nice bunch of lads around here, im sure they wont hold it against you!

all the best
Jay

Return to User Examples