Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

The Harmonic Stripper

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

The Harmonic Stripper

Postby BobF » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:39 pm

BobsHarmonicStripperV1.fsm
(556.98 KiB) Downloaded 1062 times

Hello Gang,

This a rather simple module, but I hope some of you can use it and maybe even modify it or make it better.
It's just one of the filter banks from my Vocoder set for octaves. As you can see in the demo set up I am inputting a square wave and stripping out the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and so on odd harmonics. If you look at the summed output on the scope you will notice the combined addition does NOT again make a perfect square wave. This is of course do to phase differences and amplitude settings in the filters. If someone wishes to fix this, that would be nice.

The thing is pretty simple to use,study the demo set up, and then just input a harmonic rich wave. Then select the harmonic you wish to extract from F1 to F24. The sliders of course set the harmonics output volume.

Well that's about it, have fun and PLEASE post if you find some interesting uses or make any mods.

Later then, BobF.....
BobF

Re: The Harmonic Stripper

Postby Spogg » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:33 am

As Arny said "I'm Back!".

This looks really interesting Bob. I did a quick test but I'll explore it more soon, once I've caught up with loads of stuff.

My initial thought was what would this sound like with a vocal input instead of a basic harmonic rich wave.
Also it would be nice if the freq range connections were in order top to bottom rather than seemingly random. Just in case you or others weren't aware, the schematic shows module inputs and outputs from top to bottom as they appear in the schematic for a module. So it's only a case of dragging the connectors vertically in the schematic to re-arrange the order.

Thanks for sharing this interesting idea.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Re: The Harmonic Stripper

Postby BobF » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Thanks Spogg,

I will take a look as soon as I fell better. Just had Sinus surgery. I am supposed to rest for 10 days. I guess working on Flowstone could be considered resting could it not, ha ha.

Glad to have you back!

Later then, BobF.....
BobF

The Harmonic Stripper

Postby ankaml » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:21 am

снять квартиру в тушино купить квартиру в митино продать любую недвижимость объявление продаю комнату
снять квартиру кузьминки сдам квартиру без посредников москва авито снять квартиру новые черемушки продажа квартир с ремонтом
ankaml

Return to User Examples