Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Crazy, but maybe a fun idea.

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Crazy, but maybe a fun idea.

Postby BobF » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:55 pm

BobF_SequencerStart.fsm
(50.09 KiB) Downloaded 1050 times

Hello gang,

Ok when I was in high school ( a long time ago) I was in Gymnastics and we used to play this game on the trampoline. It was called add a trick. Someone would start by maybe doing a flip and then the next person would have to do the flip but add something to it. Like do the flip and add a twist. This gave me a very crazy idea. Why not submit an unfinished schematic and you all can finish it. It would be really interesting to see how many variations we can get, and what smart tricks and ideas you come up with. Just try to finish it the way YOU would like it, NOT in the way you think the up loader would like it. You can add all the bells and whistles you like or none, just the basics to get it working. I think this could be some real fun, what do you all think. I have up loaded the first one get to get you all started (and YES I do have 2 finished versions). If you all like the idea I hope others will up load new ones to finish later down the road.

Have fun then, BobF.....
BobF

Re: Crazy, but maybe a fun idea.

Postby martinvicanek » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 am

Hey BobF,
thanks for the initiative! I like the idea. However, my impression is that the project is a bit too complex for a start. At least that's my explanation why nobody has bitten yet. I remember years back when we had that theramine thingy in the SM forum. That was so funny, :lol: and it was a perfect community project. Maybe one of those things that happen only once, don't know.
martinvicanek

Postby Spogg » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:13 am

Blimey Bob! That's a complex start point mate!

I've attached my own idea for a start point.
VERY low CPU use at the moment so no optimisation needed just yet.

:lol: :lol:

Cheers

Spogg
Attachments
Community Project v0.001.fsm
(266 Bytes) Downloaded 1002 times
Spogg

Postby BobF » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:11 am

Hi Martin and Spogg,

You maybe correct, it was a little to complex for I guess the 31 downloads so far. I wonder what they are doing with it. Just wish they themselves would add some comments. Oh well, what can you do?

Thanks guys, BobF.....
BobF

Postby martinvicanek » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Spogg wrote:I've attached my own idea for a start point.

:lol:
martinvicanek

Return to User Examples