Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

VST Works fine until I change presets

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

Re: VST Works fine until I change presets

Postby DSPRU1 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:57 am

This version with Step LFOs is staying in sync better but this is more of an exercise to show and hide layers. You can switch between side A and side B.

Update: After some testing, it turns out that if you add more steps to the Step LFO inside the DAW, those steps are not being detected by the mouse code or you can't modify those new steps. You have to export the plugin with the steps set to maximum and then it's detecting all the steps even if you reduce the step count inside the DAW.
Attachments
Two Layer Arp.fsm
For FS 309.
(84.4 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
DSPRU1

Postby DynamicPhase » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:01 pm

First of all, sorry for the very late response. I'm very gratefull fro all your help Spogg, you pretty much saved my project :lol: Everything ended up nicely and got a good grade. About the synth I think I will re-make it for 64 bit, I don't see much point in working on it too much if it's going to be outdated from the get-go. So until the 64 bit version is out I won't be using flowstone that much I'm afraid.
Thanks for all the help! :)
DynamicPhase

Postby DynamicPhase » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:01 pm

DSPRU1 wrote:Update: After some testing, it turns out that if you add more steps to the Step LFO inside the DAW, those steps are not being detected by the mouse code or you can't modify those new steps. You have to export the plugin with the steps set to maximum and then it's detecting all the steps even if you reduce the step count inside the DAW.

Thanks for the contribution, I'll check it out!
DynamicPhase

Previous

Return to DSP