Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Phidget sample rate

Discuss robotics applications using FlowStone here

Phidget sample rate

Postby julik_v » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi there

I use the Phidget modules, and it works great. However, it seems that there is no option to set the sampling rate.

As-is it is 50hZ, but the Phidget modules are capable of much higher rates. How can I configure this in FlowStone?

J.
julik_v

Phidget sample rate

Postby Bowkew » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Im using the AC3 passthrough via the A52 Codec which requires the sample rate to match on the movie and audio output interface for it to work. My videos all use a sample rate of 48KHz, so I set this in Audio MIDI Setup for my digital out. However, every time I restart the setting is lost and is set to 44KHz. Does anyone know how to make it stick at 48KHz?
Bowkew

Return to Robotics