Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Mac Osx & Audio Units

For general discussion related FlowStone

Mac Osx & Audio Units

Postby Drnkhobo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey Support, just want to ask, will you ever be looking into either a Mac version
of FlowStone or maybe a AU export ?

I know you cant do anything while in Win but is there a plan for future development in Mac?

Im asking because having the option to design plugins for both VST & AU is obviously beneficial
for both parties.
:?:
Drnkhobo

Re: Mac Osx & Audio Units

Postby CoreStylerz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Drnkhobo wrote:Hey Support, just want to ask, will you ever be looking into either a Mac version
of FlowStone or maybe a AU export ?

I know you cant do anything while in Win but is there a plan for future development in Mac?

Im asking because having the option to design plugins for both VST & AU is obviously beneficial
for both parties.
:?:

Could be just "mac VST export" or AU.
Without porting the software inside mac's. Like maize sampler.
Need my support for app development, website or custom scripts?
PM me if you are interested.
Experienced Java, J2EE, PHP, Javascript, Angular, Cloud Solutions developer.
CoreStylerz

Postby mageye » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Yes I would really like to see this amazing product released for the Mac. I started using synthmaker in Windows and worked on some plugins and loved the system. To my knowledge there is no such system on the Mac at all. There is a distinct GAP in the market here and would really love to see this product released for the Mac.

At the very least an export feature would be useful. If you are designing VST instruments you want them to be as cross platform as possible. I hope that this dream is realised.
mageye

Postby trogluddite » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:36 pm

He he, sounds familiar! ;)
As with the previous software "_____Make_", the hurdle that needs to be jumped is FS's reliance on many built in Windows functions - particularly GDI+ which handles all of the GUI drawing. And I imagine that the presets system would require a lot of work too, as that is very tied in to the VST spec's.
It would be a hell of a lot of work, but I also feel that FS would have a very bright future indeed if it were cross platform in other ways - imagine if you could use it to design app's for Android/iOS mobile gadgets for example; that would have a lot of people who aren't 'coders' salivating, I'm sure!
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby support » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 am

Cross platform is something we have our eye on but there is currently nothing in the pipeline, sorry. Longer term it's the way we'd like to go though but please don't take that as a promise.
support

Postby user_fm » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Definitly AU support is a must and 64 bit for PC as well.
Any updates concerning your plans?
Thanks a lot.
user_fm

Postby support » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 pm

No change since the last statement I'm afraid. Currently we are focused on Windows, sorry.
support

Postby adamszabo » Sun May 25, 2014 2:46 am

why are these bots invading the forums with spam like some fuckin cancer? dont we have some mods here? :twisted:
adamszabo

Postby payalsharma » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:37 pm

but I also feel that FS would have a very bright future indeed
payalsharma

Postby Olinelooo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:59 am

but I also feel that FS would have a very bright future indeed if it were cross platform in other ways - imagine if you could use it to design app's for Android/iOS mobile gadgets for example; that would have a lot of people who aren't 'coders' salivating, I'm sure!????
Olinelooo

Return to General