Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

The Quilcom STAGE: Enhance your stereo!

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

The Quilcom STAGE: Enhance your stereo!

Postby Spogg » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:09 am

Hi fellow Flowstoners!

The Quilcom STAGE (STereo Audio Gets Enhanced!) is a mother module which hosts 9 processing modules, each dedicated to enhancing a stereo mix to give added width, localisation, vibrancy and depth, depending on the selected processor. Various techniques are used to achieve this. Of course it can also be applied to individual stems, provided the source is in stereo.

The user can audition each processor in turn, find the sweet spot for its settings, and then do A/B comparisons without interrupting the audio source. Only the selected processor will use CPU cycles and the DAW will recall the settings and selection with the song project file.

There is a user guide included. The VST plugin can be found on http://www.flowstoners.com under Quilcom.

Any feedback from you will be highly valued!

Cheers

Spogg
Attachments
Quilcom STAGE forum.zip
(962.94 KiB) Downloaded 1111 times
Spogg

Re: The Quilcom STAGE: Enhance your stereo!

Postby DigiTonix » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:04 pm

WOHO!! This magic... :o
I often work with audio material, and as we all quadrupeds, the stereo image is very important to create good effects, voice acting scenes, and everything else.
Sometimes, it takes something special to create a lush atmosphere, for example when it is necessary to do the voiceovers makeshift lab space, or fantastic garden !,
This processor will allow you to get a tight and at the same time broad and atmospheric sound !!!,
I would put 10 of 10 (I wish you further development)

P/S: (I am not a particularly impressionable, but I know that this is the really cool, I rely on my experience of working with audio, and the creation of advertising, if I'm wrong can follow any responses to kick me, but he made one of the best stereo processors)

Thank you for this!
Creative Technology for Bold Player's!
DigiTonix

Postby BobF » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Hello Spogg,

This really turned out cool. Depending on the mono source and what you select with your Quilcom Stage it can really make a mono source come alive. I listened to some old mono lp's for several hours last night with headphones. I like it so much I wish I could turn it into an App for my Android phone. Great job as always.

Later then, BobF.....
BobF

Postby Spogg » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Hey thanks guys!

You two made my day :D

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Return to User Examples