Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Potential 64 bit VST solution found

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Potential 64 bit VST solution found

Postby nix » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:55 am

Hi Spogg 8D-
There is no bridging procedure in my example file in the first post-
there are like 5 files per VST though-
just as long as they are all in it's folder it will work without installing
Cheers!
nix

Postby funhousestudios » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:09 am

nix wrote:Recently I have had custom wraps done for 2 of my plugins to bridge to x64.

I know this over a year old - but how did you get this done!? I don't see anything on Jbridge's site. Did you request a custom job? This seems like the quickest solution - even though it's not a "true" 64 bit - at least the plugin can be sold to a user without them having to buy the bridger themselves. Thanks :D
funhousestudios

Postby mayo » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:43 pm

funhousestudios wrote:
nix wrote:Recently I have had custom wraps done for 2 of my plugins to bridge to x64.

I know this over a year old - but how did you get this done!? I don't see anything on Jbridge's site. Did you request a custom job? This seems like the quickest solution - even though it's not a "true" 64 bit - at least the plugin can be sold to a user without them having to buy the bridger themselves. Thanks :D

as far as I know, there is 64bit FlowStone under intensive development already in beta testing with native 64bit support so the best thing you can do is wait for this release
mayo

Postby Spogg » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:05 pm

mayo wrote:as far as I know, there is 64bit FlowStone under intensive development already in beta testing with native 64bit support so the best thing you can do is wait for this release

Yes this is correct! It's coming along really well but we don't have a release date yet.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby funhousestudios » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:26 am

Spogg wrote:
mayo wrote:as far as I know, there is 64bit FlowStone under intensive development already in beta testing with native 64bit support so the best thing you can do is wait for this release

Yes this is correct! It's coming along really well but we don't have a release date yet.

Cheers

Spogg

Do you know if the beta version is available for download somewhere? (Don't see anything recent on the downloads menu) But 64bit capabilities would put DSPR right back in the game as far as I'm concerned - look out Max 8! (which doesn't export as vst or exe at all!) Though I'd still be interested in the possibility of a 64bit wrap. I might talk to some developers and see what the possibilities are - I'll post any solutions that would be a quick fix until the new update comes.
funhousestudios

Postby Spogg » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:05 am

funhousestudios wrote:Do you know if the beta version is available for download somewhere? (Don't see anything recent on the downloads menu)

If you join our Facebook group "Flowstone and Synthmaker" you will see that, pinned at the top, is information for joining in with the testing of the FS4 alpha. This is on a Slack group/forum run by MyCo (Maik Menz):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9986211 ... =bookmarks

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby Halon » Fri May 03, 2019 11:17 pm

adamszabo wrote:Hmm, I would still rather have an in house proper 64 bit export, because the crazy 64 bit people still consider briding "cheating" and thats what they will cry about next.

Indeed.
Halon

Postby funhousestudios » Sat May 04, 2019 3:47 am

Thanks Spogg - FYI, for others looking into a wrap - I reached out to J from Jbridge and he said a custom job would cost a one time payment of about $700USD. He's not the only one who could do this but Im sure another programmer would charge the same.
funhousestudios

Previous

Return to General