Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

GUI trade?

For general discussion related FlowStone

GUI trade?

Postby k brown » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:53 am

Not sure if this belongs here or in Off Topic, but I'm wondering if anyone frequenting this forum would consider a trade of doing some SEO optimization of my website (my art site, not the synth) in exchange for some GUI work. I'm certainly not the greatest GUI-er around here, but the best of them probably wouldn't be up for such a trade.
Here's the site in question.
https://www.kevinrbrownart.com/
I understand the basic notion of SEO and how important it is, but basically no clue how to implement it; I'm sure my site is getting only a fraction of the traffic it might with proper optimization.

Since my art site is essentially a commercial one (my paintings are for sale on it), does that make this an improper post?
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Re: GUI trade?

Postby trogluddite » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:28 am

k brown wrote:does that make this an improper post?

[moderator comment]
I don't have any problem with it. You're a long-standing member of good reputation looking to make a private barter with whatever other member might be interested, you're offering your FlowStone skills rather than a financial arrangement, and your purpose isn't to market your paintings directly to forum members.

Besides which, I really enjoyed looking at your paintings! Sitting in the dappled light beneath the trees is one of my favourite and most therapeutic sanctuaries when the world that humans make all gets a bit too much, and you capture it very well. :D
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby k brown » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:38 am

Thank you twice !
The great outdoors (lucky enough to live in San Francisco; Golden Gate Park a frequent refuge and painting subject) can always bring me out of a self-centered funk and bestow needed perspective. :P
k brown

Postby trogluddite » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:03 am

^^ Indeed: I've have to make a few compromises to make it possible, but I thank my lucky stars that I have the countryside within easy reach. The hills and dales in the area where I live are crisscrossed by an extensive network of traditional, legally-protected rights of way - some old enough that they're marked by carefully arranged or engraved stones; ancient examples of the creativity of our prehistoric ancestors.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby k brown » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:19 am

Wow - jealous; we've a distinct lack of the ancient here in the 'New World'.
k brown

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:32 pm

I'm a web designer, and I have references. I could make Your site look pretty. I'd just want some assistance with a few synths I am working on. They'll be free; I just wanted to start getting some Youtube attention, so in exchange for likes and subscribes, downloads?

Up to You, 4 years professional experience.
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Postby k brown » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Quite happy with the design of my site - just need SEO optimization. And it doesn't look to me that you need any help with GUIs :D
k brown

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:42 pm

k brown wrote:Quite happy with the design of my site - just need SEO optimization. And it doesn't look to me that you need any help with GUIs :D

Yeah, I do seo too, would it be manual?
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Return to General